Yey! My adrenaline is goin! I actualy have my whole house clean for once! I love this feeling! Carving pumpkins and goofing around. We have had a wonderful dance party together tonight and we made a lovely mess in our clean house with lots of pumpkin slop all over the table and rug and chairs. --It's still there! I'm sick of cleaning!--You know, I thought I had learned my lesson carving pumpkins with my dad and his silly pranks, but tonight, I drank out of my juice glass on the table while carving, and low and behold.....I drank a big glop of pumpkin slimies! Most people know, that when it comes to slimy things, I have a very low tolerance level. So, yes, I flipped out. Very dramatic! Oh Addie! You are starting the sneakiness so young! I don't know whether to be proud or worried:) We lit all of our pumpkins and put them in the living room. We also lit all the other Halloween candles tonight for a 'special fun night'. It was great. I love that burnt pumpkin smell! yey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! I love that your daughter has such a sense of humor so young! I love it!
It's always fun at Kaira's house.
Post a Comment