Monday, October 13, 2008
Rainy Day
Today was a nice day:) Joel didn't have to work. Instead of being extremely lazy, like always, we got up and dressed and spent the day together. We made cookies and Lasagna. We played with chief; I have quite a few nicknames for him now, Chiefiekins, Woofikins, Chieftain, Chiefababy, Mr.-Mr. Chiefieboo. Really, the list could go on forever; same goes for the other lucky people in my family. I love to talk like a ding-dong! Why not? I went to knitting class, which was fabulous, and learned a bunch of new things. When I came home, the house was cleaned up-very nicely, I might add- by Joel! Ahh! Every day should be like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't forget the interruption of many calls from a certain person. I'm glad you got to spend the day together! Give Chiefaroomakoola big hugs for me. When are you going to post some knitting stuff?! Good job Joel..my house is next! :)
I'm glad you had such a great day!
We enjoyed our day as well. I wish our husbands had every Monday off! It's nice having them around. How nice that Joel cleaned the house for you! Could you get Joel to hint to Dave for me?
Post a Comment