Monday, October 13, 2008
OH!! My Eyes!
Yesterday we went to WalMart and after we parked Joel pointed out a couple in a little car parked in front and up a few from us. Well, the passenger seat was back and the girl in it was lying down. The boy from the drivers side was leaning over kissing her passionately. The girl.....not so much. She had her arms STICK STRAIGHT up in the air texting on her phone. Weird! One or the other sugar! I don't know why this bothered me so much, but I couldn't stop staring at them! It was odd. What is wrong with that boy? Hello!! "She's just not that into you!"-Thank you Tiffer for telling me about the book-. And what is wrong with that girl? Well, I don't really no what to say about her....how rude maybe? or multitasking isn't always the best? or maybe just tell the poor boy to find someone that is interested in him? Ugg. That was icky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I could NOT stop laughing when I read this! I wish I was with you then... for your reaction.
That is CRAZY!
Dry heave
Maren
Mental note... texting while kissing is not appropriate. Got it. Did you ever read that book? I think I still need to...
Post a Comment