Friday, October 10, 2008

I just can't help myself!

Okay, at the end of this day, I went to my knitting class. Can I just say, confidentially, of course, that I am the best knitter there by miles! It is deeply satisfying. Joel says I should sign up for elementary school too. Then I could feel really good about myself and rub it in the childrens faces!

4 comments:

The Johnston's said...

I want to see what you have made so far. Take a picture.. you're a blogger now! Did I tell you I MISS YOU! I can't look at your blog anymore! Now I know how you feel!

Metallica and Mozart said...

Yes, I do remember you had awesome knitting and crocheting skills. You were always able to keep a nice tension in your fingers, so everything came out neat and even. My creations, on the other hand looked like they had been stretched by 3 toddlers trying to play parachute.

The Black Widow said...

Can we expect to see handmade handicrafts for Christmas this year?

Unknown said...

Tifani, you witty little booger! Maybe! I know you secretly want leg warmers and possibly hair scrunchies?

Gina, I have no finished knitting projects yet. I'm just working on technique. Not to worry. Plenty to come. I won't be able to stop myself from showing them off!

Katrine! One of the things I really love about you is your loosy goosy ways! I mean that in a good way! Your handwriting, crocheting, whatever. It means that you're not up-tight!