Friday, October 10, 2008

And....We finally made it!






We played for half of the time in the corn kernel pit. It was awesome! I would like one as my bed!

2 comments:

Metallica and Mozart said...

Yea, yea, Yeah!!!
I'm so glad that you started a blog! It is soooo much easier to keep everyone up to date with these things. Have you seen Melissa's blogs? Yes blogs. I think she has 4 now. My theory is that she gains one with each child because each child requires one blog's worth of Me time.
Charlie is adorable, even when she is smearing lipstick. And I wish we could go to the pumpkin patch with you! I can't think of them anymore without hearing Addie: "Pumpkin patch, pumpkin patch, pumpkin patch" all while running circles around the pumpkins.
I get to go to Utah for Halloween, are you jealous? I'm sooo excited.
I've even got our costumes half done.

Unknown said...

Umm!!
Of course I'm jealous! Not only about going to Utah, but about others getting to spend Halloween with you! You are the best Halloween person ever! I wish I could spend every one with you!