Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Burr! Freezy Freezy!






This morning we got out our winter things! It's cold up here! Charlie loves her mittens! Oh I can't wait until I can Knit all of these wonderful fashions myself! I'm getting closer! Stay tuned! I know you can't stand it, but you are just gonna have to wait!

4 comments:

Saunja said...

Your girls look so cute in their winter things!

melissabastow said...

I can't wait - KNIT KNIT!!!!!!!

I have always wanted to knit, but I'm stuck in crochet-land and probably will be until I'm like way old and have ample "learn how to knit" time. Because I'm thinking going from one hook to two knitty thingies (needles?) is going to totally confuse the goo out of me.

The Black Widow said...

It is simple, knit or die! I am anxiously awaiting a hat... so cute!

Rayleen said...

Addie and Charlie are little camera hams. Way to train them up in the way they should go.:) They are so cute in their little winter things. Growing up in Florida, I often day dreamed about needing to wear scarves, gloves and mittens.:)