Eventhough this was the end of August, I still want to share them! We went to the Zoo, and ate lots of cake. Aunt Eleesha and Grandma Tucker were there too.
I'm glad to see Charlie thoroughly enjoying her cake. I can't believe it's been a year since we first saw her in Abilene. And Addie's eyes are Gorgeous! Joel will have to teach her to fend off the boys with his Air Force skills. Uhh that is if he learned some type of combat, I'm a little foggy about Air Force--I only know what the Army is like, from my dad's experience.
Your kids are so cute! Thanks for the invite to your new blog. It will be nice to keep touch this way. I think I gave you my blog address. If not, email me and I will give it to you.
5 comments:
So cute!!! I miss that cute little girl.
I'm glad to see Charlie thoroughly enjoying her cake. I can't believe it's been a year since we first saw her in Abilene. And Addie's eyes are Gorgeous! Joel will have to teach her to fend off the boys with his Air Force skills. Uhh that is if he learned some type of combat, I'm a little foggy about Air Force--I only know what the Army is like, from my dad's experience.
Your girls are the cutest ever! Cake is good...
Hi Kaira!! Your blog is really cute! I can't believe how big Charlie is. Both of your girlies are so cute. Miss you so much!!
Your kids are so cute! Thanks for the invite to your new blog. It will be nice to keep touch this way. I think I gave you my blog address. If not, email me and I will give it to you.
Post a Comment