Friday, October 24, 2008

Guess Who?




Check this out! Addie and I were waiting for Charlie to wake up, so I decided to straighten her hair and see how long it is! Really, it 'grew' 4-5 inches! she looks like a little teeny-bopper now! I miss my little Sherlie Temple! Besides, I felt like a pageant mom: "keep still Addie or your going to get burned!" " Mom! I don't like it! It's scary!"- " I'm tryin to watch my show!" Oh well, now we know not to do that again! I know have to go downstairs and get MY hair done by Addie. Wish me luck! Oh, and yes, I realize that it looks like it needs a trim, but, it works out right when it's curly! Jeepers.

6 comments:

The Johnston's said...

OH my goodness! Her hair is so long! Amazing.

The Johnston's said...

Rylie just looked at the picture and said, "Addie? Addie has long hair." :)

Saunja said...

WOW! Her hair is so long!

melissabastow said...

I've been wanting to straighten Hannah's hair just to see how long it really is. Curly hair is so deceiving. I think if I really went to the effort of straightening Hannah's though, I would not bathe her for like 2 weeks (and keep her out of the rain) just so it would be worth the effort!

Oh, and I know what you mean about the hair looking uneven - I love that I can just trim Hannah's hair at home and no one knows how horrible I am at it!

Rayleen said...

I love it, though Addie didn't love it.

The Black Widow said...

Guess who has her momma's hair?