Friday, October 10, 2008

Ahh. A moment of PEACE!




Well, or so I thought! Addie was playing with the neighbor girls, and Charlie was entertaining herself! Too bad it was with lipstick and everything else she could get a hold of. Yes, the whole tube is gone! That Folex is AWESOME, by the way! You can get it at WalMart. All you do is spray, rub with your fingers, and blot it out with a towel or something! Magic:)

3 comments:

The Johnston's said...

Do you think if you weren't on the phone with your friend for an hour she could have done this? Okay yes, she could have.. AND I ENJOYED EVERYMINUTE! Cute little booger. I think that is her color!

The Black Widow said...

That is fantastic. I'll remember the tip about the clean up, cause of all the lipstick I get in my carpet...

Mark said...

Folex...noted!

Gracias.