This is our second attempt this week to make sugar cookies. Addie keeps eating half of the dough by stealing 'just little bits' out of the fridge while it is supposed to be cooling. Then, before I get the frosting made, she eats almost the rest of the baked ones! Needless to say, I am not making anymore because I realize she has a SERIOUS problem with 'tasting' and can not be stopped. Hmmmm...sounds a bit like me! The other ones are just pictures during the whole process:)
Friday, October 17, 2008
Crazy Cookie Woman
This is our second attempt this week to make sugar cookies. Addie keeps eating half of the dough by stealing 'just little bits' out of the fridge while it is supposed to be cooling. Then, before I get the frosting made, she eats almost the rest of the baked ones! Needless to say, I am not making anymore because I realize she has a SERIOUS problem with 'tasting' and can not be stopped. Hmmmm...sounds a bit like me! The other ones are just pictures during the whole process:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yummy! That looks like so much fun!!
Yummy Yummy warm cookies in our tummy. Sure looks like someone is having so much fun. Wish I could be baking cookies with you.
Love,
Grandma
I tell my kids that they can only have one taste of dough and then I turn on a movie so that they're distracted and I can eat as much as I want!!
So cute that she keeps sneaking bites of dough out of the fridge! I love it! That's exactly what I would do too :) The picture of Charlie sleeping is so sweet.
It seems so weird to see Charlie walking!
Post a Comment