Today was fun! We got up and dressed the girls in their costumes, then went to old navy. We got coupons when we went in, dollar halloween and logo shirts, and free shirts (any one) under 14.50. So, we got 5 shirts for each girl, one for me, and one for Joel all for 25 dollars! I love it! I have been so happy all day! I love love LOVE getting cute stuff with no buyers remorse! So fun. I also took the girls to Walmart today, and they lost the keys. I just about had a breakdown, but someone turned them in, all is fine:) We checked out the adorable clearance items at Target-(found the best little leg warmers ever!) We went to the library too and we always love that. Charlie was having the best time doing a shape puzzle. This is the first time she has been able to do that; it was really fun to watch her. My widdle baby is turning into a toddler! Freak!--So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awesome deals at Old Navy! That is so exciting! Glad you had such a super day!!
I love getting good deals on stuff. It's like a really good anti-depressant. Unlike when you realize that you spent WAAAAY too much money and you feel like someone is totally sitting on your head and that someone has a really big butt, and you know that when your husband finds out that you spent that much money then the butt on your head is going to triple in size and completely crush your skull. (I'm not the only one that feels like that while shopping, right?!)
When I find something on sale, in my size, I feel like it's fate.:)
Do I spot Charlie in a little piggy costume?
Hello!? TAG? Get on it woman!
I LOVE getting a good deal. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment