Okay whiny Maren! Here comes, although I am going to do the one from Melissa rule wise...:
6 something things....sorry, it's been a while and I can't remember!:
1) I use my girls as an excuse to make and eat Mac n Cheese as often as I can. I love it!
2) I like my juice watered down like a baby, and cool, NOT COLD! Burr...ouchie on my teeth.
3) I only drink water usually if it is mixed with crystal light- we Blanchards love our 'PEACHIE'. I only drink milk strictly if it has choco syrup. No way will I EVER drink it without!
4) I sing, hum, talk to myself, babble to my girls, whatever....just as long as I'm making noise(usually without realizing). If I'm not making my own noise, then I turn on the tv, radio, bathroom fan, little portable fan, water (I know that's bad, thank you!, I'm trying to stop!) for background noise. I wonder if that is because I'm from a big family?
5) Don't even think about touching my neck! I might gag, scream: "I CAN'T BREATHE" very freakishly, laugh (eventhough it's not funny AT ALL), and then start bawling-a lot. Then you will feel bad and we don't want that! Sound familiar JOEL!?!?!?
6) Notice the first 3 are about food, I think that says a lot in and of itself.......hmmmm....I also love Hot Dogs! I can't leave them out, it would be wrong of me! Oh,,,and Cafe Rio....my second love:) MMMmmmmmmmmm. I miss Cafe Rio!
Lastly....I tag no one, cause I'm a pooper and don't want to:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kaira - you crack me up. I love your blog. It is completely adorable! And, I love your lingo. It is so memorable and unique - and hilarious. The girls are beautiful by the way...and getting cuter all the time! Love ya!
I agree about the lingo...and I'm glad the PRESSURE got to you. Love it!
Thank you for not tagging me. I hate those things. Sorry, hate is a strong word. I strongly dislike those things. :)
Hot dogs! You are my favorite hot dog buddy. They just opened a hot dog stand by my house that also sales the best chili cheese fries. Next time you are in Vegas, we will check it out.
oh, Kaira I miss you so much when I read your blog! I'm the same way about tagging and email forwards. If someone forwards me regularly with fluff stuff I will honestly tell them to stop at the risk of ruining a friendship. I just hate spending unnecessary time in front of the computer. Good Blogs excluded.
I had forgotten that thing you have with neck touching. I can still see Ben giving the vulcan death grip while you flail about.
Oh and slimy things. Remember when we were walking home from the bus and I started talking about boogers for some reason? I had to stop when I saw you were gagging. Maybe you're even gagging right now? sorry.
Post a Comment