Okay, this is my turkey tail right in front of my head! This is simply silly and I WANT IT TO GO AWAY! No matter how many times I "lick and slick" this little beacon keeps pointing the way before me wherever I may go. I have had many a hair problem...like: putting ethnic straighteners on it, and it all , well 5/8ths of it fall out. My sisters called my the bobby pin queen and were very complimentary to me about how well I could hide my drastically scary stubble that was growing back. At one point, when I would take out the very thin hairs that were bobby pinned stategically, I actually had a nice, thick, flat top! No kidding! Do you remember that 80's boy haircut? Yes, I secretly had it, with a comb over on top! Uggggg. Then I colored my hair darker by myself to try to get it to look thicker. Silly me, when I asked my sister, Heidi to help me turn it back light, I ended up with a snowcone head. That was what Heidi said it looked like to me AT THE TIME THAT I LOOKED THAT WAY! Not to mention that I was going to the Air Force FORMAL Dining in with Joel the next day and we had BARELY started dating. It was a long night of more of my cheap, dark, very permenant hair dye that had to be gradually fixed over time. Thank you Heidi! What would an uggo like myself do without you? Well, lets see, next my hair fell out for over a year after Addie was born and has done the same after Charlie. Seriously, when will it all work out at the same time? I am hoping soon....I'm not pregnant, I no longer have crazy curly hair that needs drastic measures taken, and I have vowed never to dye it myself again....so, once I can get my head full of short sticky-uppies grown out, I may just have a shot for the first time in my life of looking like a normal being! Oh....I really hope it's in the cards for me! You ladies out there with normal hair, since it is ThanksGiving time, remember to be grateful for your lovely hair! Okay....that is all for tonight. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I miss your flat top hair! You have talent with hair my friend!
I like snowcones.:)
I never noticed your turkey hair! Thats why you use so many bobby pins. Just Kidding. Love you
giggle giggle. Your self deprecating humor is so hilarious. Every time I put mousse in my hair, I think about the Junior High days when you said you used a half-bottle of that stuff every day. Well, if it makes you feel any better, on one of my many skin doctors appts, I asked him when my acne would go away. He said in a deadpan voice, "maybe when you're fifty and you've gone through menopause." And he was serious. I cried for a week on that one, but my consolation is that at least I'm a girl that can wear cover-up. Still, I hate it that whatever phone I use gets a permanent peachy tint on the handheld.
Post a Comment