Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cody my Cody!!


My poor little favorite Cody Linley was voted off Dancing with the Stars last night and I cried! I couldn't stand seeing his cute little face so sad! Oh, he was the best! What a sad sad week this will be. I mean this adoration in a completely motherly way-just so you know.

6 comments:

Gina said...

You kill me. Sorry.. I don't watch it but I am sure he is very cute!

Rayleen said...

Maren likes that show too. I wonder who's her favorite.

Mark said...

Poor Cody. I thought he was funny. Now he's crying in his cheerios.

The Black Widow said...

I have not watched this season... but on The Soup they like to show a clip of Cody doing some crazy dance move back stage that is hilarious, so I must say he was probably my favorite too.

Lara said...

Mother way? You've got to be kinding yourself! Ha.. Ha!
We all have our little secrets. Don't we?

wendy said...

Oh I am glad you were as sad as me---I love Dancing with the Stars. I had that very same photo on my Blog (wendy-ericgunderson.blogspot.com) sorry, you don't know me, I live in SLC and am just passing time blogging around.