Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boasting little Booger


I am a boasting little BOOGER says Joel. I made Addie wear her mittens which I finished last night to church and I showed them to one of my neighbors and the missionaries there. I couldn't help it! I'm so proud of them! And now, of course, I am going to show them to you, because I'm sure you really want to hear and see more about my granny knitting:)

3 comments:

Rayleen said...

Charlie looks like Joel in the first pic.

So, are the mittens connected by the string? Did you make them like extended handcuffs?

I'm sorry you had such a bad day. Addie was such a little problem solver cleaning up for you. Yup, she's pretty much a genius.

I'll try to think of something fun to make, but I'm sure Addie likes making cookies because of their sugary goodness.

The Johnston's said...

Cute! Good job! They are a masterpiece!

Saunja said...

Good job on those mittens, Kaira. They are really cute!