So, this day was just sad when it comes to me doing my part as a mom. I totally forgot about Addie's preschool eventhough I told her that we needed to get her ready a 1/2 hour before it started. I ended up taking her a 1/2 hour late! Then I lost the keys and I had to call her teacher and tell her that I was frantically trying to get there, blah ,blah and I picked her up 20 mins late. Let alone the fact that none of us had our hair done, the house was a mess, the Halloween decorations were EVERYWHERE.....kitchen floor, laundry room, bathroom. I was a very unproductive mess that day. I told Addie that we really can't make cookies every day when she asked, yet again to make them; this is getting very unhealthy and out of control! After she kept persisting in her cute excited way, I told her that I absolutely needed to clean the kitchen first. So, after running to save Charlie from playing in the toilet, I came in the kitchen and Addie had the counters soaked with dish water and said: "there, it's clean" she grabbed the cook book out of the drawer and said: "let's get to work!". How am I ever going to be able to stop baking cookies? Really? Does anyone know something a little healthier we could try to make together? On the plus side, I've discovered parchment paper and it's the most fabulous thing for baking. Yet again, you all probably know this, but I'm very excited about not having burnt bottoms! I think it is amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow... you are a really nice mom! You make cookies everyday! Okay... serioulsy, move back. I could use some right now. :)
Post a Comment