Saturday, November 8, 2008

la la la La LAAAA!!!


This is the first ever thing that is actually something, that I have knitted! I am so excited! I kept showing it to Joel and saying: "isn't it precious?!?!?!" - "isn't it the coolest thing?". He, as Joel always is, was quite emotional and very appretiative:) Anyway, I couldn't wait until I made the 2nd one or attached the string or fixed all the tails, I just had to show you all!

9 comments:

The Johnston's said...

that is sooo precious! ;) Great job!! WOW! I am really impressed.

The Black Widow said...

KNIT OR DIE!!! PS-If you do make those leg warmers, I totally might bribe you for a pair...

Mark said...

It really is! I'm so jealous. You will be giving me lessons over Thanksgiving break!!!

Saunja said...

That is SO DANG cute, Kaira!! Good job!!

Rayleen said...

"He, as Joel always is, was quite emotional and very appretiative:)" Riiiiight.:) It's so darling and little, it looks like a kitten mitten.

Grandma Tucker said...

What a great job! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Why don't husbands react the way we want them too? I have an adopted a rule that my mom used to do with my dad. Whenever she showed him something she made or that she bought she would say "I need you to ooh and ahh over this." To which he would bring out the voice he used with his second graders "Oh, wow, that's beautiful! Good job! It's just amazing!" They both knew it was faked admiration, but it still satisfied. This also works when Jason tells me about some new code he has written at work.

Lara said...

Kaira, you are so totally awesome! That little mitten is the best! Can't wait to see you teach that class at the "Tucker Seasonal Fair!" (It's definitely something you should think about.)

Anonymous said...

Okay Kaira, now it is time to do Knitting 101 on this blog for all your followers!!! Great job sweetie!!!