Sunday, December 13, 2009

Beach Day

So, this was in the beginning of October. It took a while to get used to the fact that it was scorching hot outside. I was first dressed in regular clothes to go to the beach.....Grandmama looked at me like I was crazy and told me to go get a suit on. Anyway, this picture says it all. Our trip to Florida was HOT!! But fun, adorable, overdue, and great. We got to visit a lot, see family, animals, and eat and hang out. We even watched a little of conference and tried not to ruin conference for others....but kinda failed. What's new with kids right?


Oh, Addie, such a free fun-loving little birdie. I hope you never grow out of that!

We met up with a girl in Grandmama's ward who had 3 little girls. It was fun, but there were lots of little bodies to keep track of and yell at not to touch the jellyfish that rolled up past their toes.

This woman always has her own ideas of what is fun. Going in the water instead of cooking out on the sand? NO. No. No. Not gonna happen.


Joel, aspiring to his dreams and loving every second at the beach. I think he forgot about us for a while.

No comments: