Friday, September 11, 2009

Vegas Birthdays ( the good clean fun kind)


All together..... barely...minus me:)


Addie and her cousin Quentin having a wonderful time seeing the tigers at the Mirage, especially the fake ones that didn't chase them from behind the fence

A special late night trip to the Bellagio fountains with my big girl Add. I just had to share my love for Vegas with her, even past her bedtime.... way past. She loved it! I'm so proud!


My adorable nieces and little girls


The daytime trip to the fountains


Missa and Terrah in all their fun cuteness


Charlie and Gramma looking sunny and adorable


The only picture with me in it....and 2 tired wiggly girls


So ready to go SWIMMIN'!


Me too!

So, for mine and my moms birthdays, we went down to Vegas and had a lovely time. We got to stay in an amazing penthouse where each of us had our own room and bathroom and flat screen TV! That was fun! I didn't take any pictures of the room cause I didn't want my poor Joelene in Afgahnistan to feel bad at the time:) My sister, Bri, and her family also came and so did 2 of my nieces. It was fun to spend time together and look around. Maybe this will become somewhat of a tradition when I stay in Utah for a while..... who knows... it would be nice! I also got to see one of my best friends Tifani, the one who helped instill the Vegas love in me:) That sounds corny, but that's okay....I meant it to be corny.....but true

3 comments:

Val said...

Looks like you had fun. You saw the fountains more than I do in a year and we live here. Hope your doing well say hi to your mom for me.

Valerie (Gomm) Ringger

Durfey Daze said...

I wish I could go to Vegas!! Seeing as both our birthdays are in April we should make it a "Girls Weekend"!! Yeah, I like, NO LOVE that idea!!

The Black Widow said...

I love that you love Vegas! I miss you, I think you should come back.