I love it when siblings are playing well together! One of these days they'll be playing in their room while you are on the computer, and you'll realize that 2 hours have gone by without you having to entertain or intervene. These are the glorious times. Glad to see another blog, Kaira!
I'm so happy that Joel is back. Deployments definitely can drive you crazy. It is always nice to get out of town for awhile. We'll have to have a game night soon!
3 comments:
I love it when siblings are playing well together! One of these days they'll be playing in their room while you are on the computer, and you'll realize that 2 hours have gone by without you having to entertain or intervene. These are the glorious times.
Glad to see another blog, Kaira!
Okay, I am SO GLAD you are back blogging! I've missed you!
I'm so happy that Joel is back. Deployments definitely can drive you crazy. It is always nice to get out of town for awhile. We'll have to have a game night soon!
Post a Comment