Monday, January 5, 2009

Little Late Night Snack




Oh these little girls. Addie is totally posing in this picture above:) She cracks me up. This picture really made her laugh. Charlie got excited about some raisins I put on the counter for her and smacked her lip into it. The result, a very tiny chip out of her front tooth, lots of crying, teething gel, and then the picture of her with red eyes and a little measuring cup of raisins on the couch:( We had fun making rice pudding, ( Ice pudding, as Addie thought). Addie and I had even more fun watching Go Diego Go and eating it after Charlie was in bed. Addie kept saying " Oh, I just LOVE it! Do you LOVE it? Raisins are my FAVE-or-it! Mmmm!". Don't worry- Charlie can have some for breakfast- I'm a fair mom:)

3 comments:

Mark said...

Ack! Rice pudding is blech. But I love that you love it and I really love Char Char's measuring cup.

Emily and Dan said...

Your kids are absolutley adorable and I wish our girls could play together. Hailey is also really into dress-up and princesses. I think it's requirement for being a little girl.

The Byrdhouse said...

I keep forgetting to comment on how much I love that Joel calls you mother tucker. I think that's hilarious! Hope to made it to Spanish safely!~Paula